- Text editing* (English and Portuguese)
- Proofreading/final reading**(Portuguese only)
- Editing of machine translated texts (post-editing)
*Editing is to review and change your text with the intent to improve the flow and overall quality of your writing and to ensure the document makes sense, cutting down on wordiness, and clarifying any ambiguity other than correcting any obvious mistakes.
**Proofreading is the process of examining the final draft of a document or text after it has been edited as to ensure there are absolutely no errors. A proofreader will review for spelling errors, punctuation errors, typos or incorrect use of the language before it is published.
Some proofreading projects I have done:
- Evaluation of the Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of the Legal Amazon Deforestation (text in Portuguese)
- III Opera Festival of Brasília (text in Portuguese)